RSS FEED

Gingivitis

It's been about three to four years since i had my first wisdom tooth, and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Everything seemed meaningless compared to the agony of having your gums ripped apart to make way for the new kid in the block to move in. Fever and flu seeped in, adding up to my frustrations. I guess this is one of those growth spurts you would expect growing up, and i took it like a man. Two more joined the fray, and I'm stuck in keeping it clean by flossing and brushing regularly. Recently i had the privilege in getting back those hurtful pricks in my gums, due to my negligence in flossing.
Whenever i feel ill, I'll always remember our only family doctor, Dr.Saha Thevalingam. He was not a dentist, just your general doctor, but there is nothing ordinary in his practice as a physician. I've never came across a doctor better than him all my life. It's the comfort and sincerity on his profession that makes it truly wonderful. The reality now is that Dr. Saha passed away many years back, and it shattered me. It was hard to accept his demise, but that's what life is all about. The people you wish could stayed on longer is the ones that leave too soon. The pain i have in my gums ain't nothing compared to this.

1 comments:

root

Nice blog and very good information about health topics and different thoughts.
Noni.Such a healthy fruit,Its helps in digestion,prevents
cancer & fever,boosts immunity,weight & stress loss and so on.

These are what one tablespoon (15 ml) of noni juice contains:

5 calories 9 grams of sugars (about 1% of every day esteem)

5 milligrams of nutrient C (2% of every day esteem)

170 micrograms of niacin (about 1% of day by day esteem)

12 micrograms of folate (about 1% of every day esteem)

2 milligrams of calcium (about 1% of every day esteem)

800 micrograms of magnesium (about 1% of day by day esteem)

35 micrograms of iron (about 1% of day by day esteem)

10 milligrams of potassium (about 1% of day by day esteem)

300 micrograms of zinc (2% of day by day esteem)

FOR MORE CLICK BELOW:
BSY NONI

Post a Comment

Return top