RSS FEED

Someone hand me the rice beer.

Feb 17- Been lazy this few weeks and didn't had the time to post anything here. Life has taken a lot of twist and turns so far for the year, i'm beginning to believe there is light at the end of the tunnel and it could lead me to something spectacular.
Valentine's has passed for three days now, and to celebrate the event i listened to OutKast's  The Love Below on loop or repeated so many times i lost count. Where did this guys disappeared to? The current generation of music is truly dead and it's the same  no matter who the artiste. Originality and creativity is long gone getting replaced by mindless puppets listening to their handlers.
And to end this post on a sad note, one of my friends is diagnosed with cancer. It really shatters my heart knowing that person is bright and always crazy. My prayers are for you, go there and fight that monster and win gloriously for everyone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top