RSS FEED

Electroma

Before i start with my ramblings, it's time to debut my school pals here since this is going to be partly about them. There's a bunch of us, but 3/4 of it makes up the story here. Joshua was my schoolmate since primary, and we had some great times even back in the day. Then we have Diviyan,dude i knew of since F3, but only knew more about at F4, the same time that i got along with Vargaa,Ishak,Fabian,Rahim, Sumann,Ram,Iqbal,Ari,dammit there's plenty more but i'll just stop it at that. My apologies if i left anyone out cause i'm cutting to the chase here.
These were the guys i had friendship with at the peak of my school life, after most of my friends left for technical schools and shit. Needless to say, all of them were great and still are.

So on the 6th of June, Diviyan had a get-together at his place. Barbecue, drinks and movies was the concept. It was also an opportunity to bridge some gaps if there's any around us, and as a matter of fact, it's been about 3-4 years that all of us spent time together. During and after i left from Diviyan's place, i discovered something rather new about myself, maybe that pastor was right after all.

This pastor, from who-knows-where, said to my parents that i behaved like an emotionless robot.... a what now?
                     Curse you Mr. Evangelic... do you even know what i had to go through that day?


Moving on, that assumption kinda rang in my head after all was set and done at DV's, that i was not THE guy i  once was at 06. Back then i was cranky and shit, tagging up walls.... putting up those MISSING posters(Vargaa, i'm looking at you) at school like i owned the place. Now i have mellowed down, and seeing life in a whole new way. I have a feeling that the guys knew about this too, but kept quiet. I just didn't fit in that day, felt like a total stranger while they were getting on smoothly. Below are the reasons i think that is morphing me into an android...


  1. Not being together with my partner in crime, Fabian for a while now. Two of us ran riot at school and masterminded the SKII project. Ask the teachers, they don't wanna mess with us.
  2. Manchester United winning the Premier League three years in a row. Probably made me stuck up like the people at the high end cottages, drinking their Earl Grey.
  3. Almost four years of celibacy. Yes, FOUR years.
  4.  Reigniting my interest in house, particularly the electronic scene. Hearing to distorting beats from Justice, Mr.Oizo could have eradicated my emotions, and Daft Punk... that's it! Now i know why, it's those robots that played the vital role in this.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top