RSS FEED

Repulsive

July 1- The last few weeks were devastating. Not only did the pampered Lions got knocked out from Muller and Co, but the way they lost the game was dreadful. Well, maybe they'll make it in the next World Cup, and this is what I've been telling to myself since France 98.
The pain didn't end there. Getting my hands on the MTV World Stage passes weren't that fruitful. To be honest, i don't give a bell end about it really. The lineup of artists is not my cup of tea, but i wanna win those passes so i could finally meet this girl i got to know of from the World Wide Web. I almost had it though, when i spotted the naked Junior holding up the WIN sign. Here i was so excited about the prospect of hanging out with her when all of a sudden i was held back by the question i had to answer in order to win those passes.... the question being the director of Katy Perry's video " I Kissed A Girl". Oh crap. 
I haven't got a clue, even though the options were laid out in front of me. The answer of course was Kinga Burza, knew that after i ran a search on it. But my answer was too late for their liking and i was notified to try again... HELL'S NO!!!
As if all this were not enough, i got down with stomach bug recently. Constant trips to the toilet is like putting the final touches on what has been a grueling life so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top