RSS FEED

Gundam HG Throne Eins (TT Hongli) Unboxing

Nov 23- It's finally delivered, my online purchase of this knockoff Gundam. I'm not promoting imitation products here, it's my first HG kit so i thought it would be safer bet if i get this rather to flow waterworks in case i ruin a
Bandai version.This particular kit is from the Mobile Suit 00 Season 1, which i am currently watching it back with more interest. Throne Eins is the lead mobile suit of Team Trinity, and what made me to get this fella is the colour scheme of Eins. It's cool la. I bought it from a seller in Ipoh, through Malaysia's favourite network Lowyat.NET .


The deliveryman sneered at me when he read the content of it, while looking at me and my stash.


After raping out the packaging, which was a lot but still has quite of a dent on the box, lousy freight men.


Guessing that's Chinese for TT Hongli. And people ask me why i wear an eye patch at times.



Is the seller banging or what? Who gives out lollipops with your purchase these days? And three of it?


At least the parts are in mint condition, only the box being a let-down. Man i am nagging at this point.


The manual had bad spelling all over. It's cheap-ass at it's finest.


 I don't really know when i would finish building this guy up, with work getting more hectic and X'mas approaching at clockwork ninja speed. Time would tell. Next on my hit list is to collect the other two mobile suits of Team Trinity, Throne Zwei and Throne Drei. Most probably TT Hongli as well,  and i'll bet Bandai would be sending out a pack of dogs to search me by now.

1 comments:

Unknown

Is there a second part of this post?

Post a Comment

Return top