RSS FEED

It's kinda nice not having the TV around.

Nov 10- The calamity of a story ended today... i finally have my Micro SD back. That Malay chick could be thinking that i'm trying to hit on her, cause i never had any other contact with the personnel from the store except her. I send EM30 to her, went back again to claim it from her, and made it look like i'd purposely left my Micro SD, but sincerely that was not my idea. I was just losing it yesterday, everything i had experienced seemed like a disaster.
I consoled myself by watching "The Short Films Of David Lynch", trying to let the issue cool down a little and it worked,this guy just has the ultra-cool vibe in him. He's on his 60's but i bet he could still get laid by women, the way he narrates each aspect in the stories were captivating. I didn't finished watching it yet, maybe sometime later, and i'm still buzzing about "The Alphabet".That's a nightmare no child would want to experience.
What was interesting today was the amount of Lancer's i saw, it seems them Lancer owners are going on a revolt, cause today's the launch of Inspira, Lancer's Malaysian sibling. But really, i would had the butthurt too, because there will be a clown who's gonna prick out the Proton emblem and stick a Mitsubishi on his/her's Inspira. Now that's just wrong, the concept of Inspira is wrong to begin with, and i don't want to go on about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Return top